Zucchini Noodle Salad Recipe with Bacon & Tomatoes (Low Carb, Paleo) – This cold zucchini noodle salad recipe is a delicious, healthy way to enjoy raw spiralized zucchini noodles. Quick & easy with common ingredients!
Do you have a spiralizer yet? If you don’t Zucchini Noodles are
The Reason to get one. They are the perfect light, low carb pasta replacement. Usually we think of them for warm dishes, but did you know that a cold spiralized zucchini noodle salad is just as amazing? It absolutely is. Especially when bacon is involved.
This cold zucchini noodle salad recipe is a delicious, healthy way to enjoy raw spiralized zucchini noodles. Quick & easy with common ingredients!
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 3 medium Zucchini (spiralized)
- 6 slices Bacon (cooked, cut into small pieces or crumbled)
- 1 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil (cut into ribbons)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper, until emulsified.
In a large bowl, combine the spiralized zucchini, chopped bacon, halved grape tomatoes, and fresh basil. Toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.