Test your knowledge of the 70’s by taking the quiz below.
Email your answers to email@example.com and one lucky winner will get
2 tickets to the “off the hook” party at Wildflower Farm.
- Which groovy technology was invented in 1972 by RCA?
- Transistor Radio
- 8 Track Tapes
- The Compact Disc (CD)
- The iPhone
- In what year was the radical movie Star Wars released?
- What Olympic skater made the shagadelic wedge haircut famous?
- Bruce Jenner
- Dorothy Hamill
- Tanja Harding
- Will Ferrel
- The OUT OF SIGHT show “Police Woman” starred which fab actress?
- Miley Cyrus
- Betty White
- Oprah Winfrey
- Angie Dickinson
- What fa r out singer was known as “THE MAN of a thousand glasses”?
- Michael Buble
- Lady Gaga
- Elton John
- Frank Sinatra
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win 2 free tickets
to our 70’s Solstice Celebration on Friday, June 19, 2015.