White jean season is approaching…
Finding the perfect pair of white jeans can be a daunting endeavor…StyleCycle has some easy guidelines:
1. Stay away from wearing white jeans too seriously
2. White is a less forgiving color than denim or black so skinny and anything tight just leads to feeling squished in and shows every bulge.
3. Go for a looser fit – boyfriend, trouser or straight – sometimes even go up a size.
6. White jeans are great for day – they can be playful when paired with plaid or pattern
7. Add a splash of color by buying a pair from the Rialto Jean Project.
8. Make sure to wear nude underwear!
9 Carry a Tide-To-Go pen