“New mPulse Smart Sauna Marks the Brand’s Foray into the Interconnected Market with a Customizable System to Optimize Self-Care and Wellbeing”
Sunlighten®, a leading innovator in the wellness industry, is proud to announce the launch of the Sunlighten mPulse Smart Sauna, an integration of cutting-edge technology and red-light therapy that revolutionizes the way we experience wellness. This groundbreaking sauna is designed to seamlessly integrate into your lifestyle to make self-care easier and smarter. The Smart Sauna system offers state-of-the-art features like smart heaters, pre-set wellness programs, built-in streaming and in-sauna entertainment options, integrated red light/near-infrared LEDs, sound vibration therapy, and customizable technology to track your health goals, manage your sauna remotely, access wellness content, and foster community through the brand’s new mobile app.
“Our new Smart Sauna takes the guesswork out of managing your wellness routine by supporting your health goals and guiding you with the use of intelligent technology and gathered data,” says Sunlighten’s CEO and Co-founder Aaron Zack. “The mPulse Smart Sauna is a first of its kind in the industry with patented heaters that use infrared heat and light therapy simultaneously to optimize the way your body absorbs infrared so your body receives maximum health benefits. It supports your goals by tracking your patterns. All you have to think about is getting in and enjoying it. It will tell you which program is best for the health benefit you want and will even set schedule reminders to help you stay on track.”
At the core of the mPulse Smart Sauna lies its internal technology, setting it apart from any other sauna on the market. Through extensive research and data analysis, this technological innovation utilizes precise wavelengths to support your unique health goals – whether you seek relaxation, detoxification, or muscle recovery.
Highlight features of the new mPulse Smart Sauna include:
- Mobile connectivity through Sunlighten’s new app will allow users to manage sauna usage, gather valuable data, and receive personalized recommendations tailored to their well-being, while connecting them with an active community of like-minded individuals to inspire and support each other
- In-sauna entertainment via a built-in tablet that allows users to stream music and movies, or enjoy guided meditation journeys and learn new breathing exercises
- Data-driven programming to help you achieve specific health goals (programs created from nearly 40 key studies of wavelengths and how they affect the body)
- Technology-driven heaters using research data to determine optimal dosage and combinations of red/near (NIR), mid (MID) and far (FIR) infrared wavelengths for specific health benefits
- 3-in-1 heater technology innovated to provide separate FIR, MIR, RED/NIR optimized to the precise and most effective wavelengths (only Sunlighten’s proprietary heater technology can exclusively manage the complicated science behind wavelength frequency and emissivity)
- Sunlighten’s signature SoloCarbon® technology, which makes the FIR wavelengths 95-99% emissive
The mPulse Smart Sauna offers the healing benefits of energizing light and cell-strengthening heat users have come to expect from Sunlighten Saunas. It combines beauty, high-quality design, and exceptional craftsmanship to create an unparalleled sauna experience. The science-backed benefits of sauna therapy have long been proven to help with a wide range of health conditions ranging from heart health, inflammation, improved sleep, muscle recovery, enhanced flexibility and mobility, better skin, pain management, increased energy and vitality, longevity and slowing the aging process, improving mood, cognitive function, metabolism, and hormonal health.
Sunlighten’s new mPulse Smart Sauna will officially launch on June 15. Consumers will be able to purchase the sauna at https://www.sunlighten.com/saunas/mpulse-infrared-saunas .
# # #
Sunlighten® is a global wellness company that has been revolutionizing the infrared sauna industry since its inception in 1999. With a commitment to innovation and technological advancements, Sunlighten offers a range of smart saunas and wellness products that enhance well-being and promote a healthier lifestyle. Sunlighten’s passion for bringing the best-infrared therapy to the world has made them a beloved favorite of high-profile wellness experts and enthusiasts like Dr. Mark Hyman, Dave Asprey, JJ Virgin, Luke Story, Dr. Amy Myers, Dr. Jack Wolfson, Dr. Mindy Pelz, Dr. Isabella Wentz, Dr. Gabrielle Lyon, Bobbi Brown, LeAnn Rimes, Tim McGraw, Damar Hamlin, and countless others. Units start at $2,600. The company is based in Overland Park, Kansas. For more information, please visit https://www.sunlighten.com/