Long hair enhances our personality. Hair loss is a very important issue for everyone who has a fashion sense in the world right now, whether it is a woman or a man. Everyone wants their hair to grow long because it enhances a person’s personality as well as confidence. Hair is an important part of our personality and we all want long and beautiful hair. So in this article, we have compiled a list of home remedies, in-office treatments, and the right kind of diet to enhance your hair growth. According to dermatological science, the average healthy hair follicle can grow up to half an inch every month, which means about six inches a year. There are many reasons why follicle cells become weak and our hair starts falling out. If you are active in the world of fashion and your hair is constantly falling out and you are very worried because it will take you months to get your hair back to normal even after getting some treatment. You can use human hair wigs available in different colors to get rid of this problem. We all know that any treatment takes time and it is not a bad idea to use wigs of different designs in case of hair loss. Headband wigs can also be used to make your hair look stylish. There are many causes of hair loss which we will discuss in this article and at the same time, we will explain the solution.
Causes of Hair Loss:
- We know that ultraviolet radiation poses a great danger to all living things. They damage the human skin and cause dryness of the hair and the weakening of the hair. One of the main causes of hair loss is the interaction of radiation with our body and hair.
- It also affects how we take care of our hair. Our hairstyle is also responsible for how we treat our hair. Men often use hair gels which later lead to hair loss due to weak hair and most women also lose their hair in the process of grooming their hair.
- Diseases make human beings hollow from within. High blood pressure and depression are some of the leading causes of hair loss. Excessive and chemical-based medications and medications are also a major cause of hair loss. The bottom line is that our hair loss is caused by the overuse of drugs.
- The basic reasons for hair loss of women also are pregnancy, menopause, and other hormone-related conditions. All of these conditions can be the cause of hair loss and this hair loss disease can be temporary or permanent. Most women complain of hair loss due to hormonal changes. In these cases, a woman’s health and diet are so important that she decides whether her hair will fall out permanently or temporarily.
- Genetic diseases are transmitted from one generation to another. These diseases take the form of inherited diseases. Among them is the genetic disease of hair loss. It is a common disease among people that if the hair of one’s parents falls out, then the hair of their children also falls out due to the same genetic material.
What diet should be used to prevent hair loss?
- Iron is very important for the growth of our hair. Most people suffer from hair loss due to iron deficiency. Iron is not only used to make hemoglobin in our body, but it also plays an important role in the basic growth of hair. So if your hair falls out, you may be deficient in iron. To make up for this deficiency, eat a diet rich in iron, such as apples
- Our body produces vitamin D on its own. When the sun light directly on our body, our body produces vitamin D. But in some cases, our body is unable to produce vitamin D and our body is deficient in it. Vitamin D is very important in the growth of our hair follicles, so it is important to have the right amount. So consume more vitamin D sources
- Excess omega-3 fatty acids are a major cause of hair loss. People who have this amount in their bodies have more cases of hair loss. So avoid diets that are high in fatty acids
- If your hair is falling out, add zinc to your supplements as zinc deficiency is also a major cause of hair loss. You need to choose a diet that has high zinc levels to make up for your zinc deficiency and make your treatment easier
- Vitamin C is important for human health and human growth and like vitamin D, its deficiency can lead to hair loss. Found mainly in citrus fruits, Vitamin C helps prevent thinning hair. Its antioxidant properties fight free radicals in your body, thus helping strong hair. Free radicals are molecules that can damage DNA and help with hair loss.
Hair loss treatment:
Above we know what are the causes of hair loss and what diet should be taken care of to prevent it. Now let’s talk about how we can treat hair loss professionally
- Hair Transplant
In fact, hair transplantation is the most common treatment and doctors prefer this method first. There is a big reason for this. The biggest advantage of this treatment is that it has a very high success rate. In this method, the hair is applied to the bald head one by one Hair transplants involve removing hair strands from bald areas on your scalp or any part of the body that needs to be treated. The parts that donate hair are called ‘donor sites’ and the bald parts are called ‘recipients’. If you go to the doctor and ask him to treat your bald hair, we hope that the first method he will suggest to you is a hair transplant
- Stem Cell Hair Growth
The stem cells help repair damaged or damaged tissues in the body and are used to treat baldness in both male and female specimens. The stem cell hair transplant technique removes and uses a small sample of skin, through which the hair follicles grow. Simply put, this is a technique in which we take part of the skin of our body and use it in different ways on the front of our lips so that hair can grow on that skin.
In this method, your bald head is driven by a small roller with very small micro stitches that make very small micro holes in the skin of your head. Hair follicles can be applied here. Micro-needling is the process of using a small needle roller that causes minor injury to the scalp/skin. Researchers have shown evidence that this method helps stems cells to your hair follicles. It can promote hair growth.
- Platelet-rich plasma technique
This method is also very common. Doctors also consider this method to be safe and doctors believe that this method can be used to treat hair regrowth by increasing blood circulation in the human body. In this technique, blood vessels are observed in the affected area. And then the desired metal is injected into the affected area which is spread all over the cells by the micro-van and paves the way for new follicles to form The platelet-filled plasma technique involves drawing a person’s blood for hair loss.
- Laser Therapy
If we talk about this technique, this technique is very simple. Laser therapy is the treatment of hair follicles with the help of ultraviolet light. Low-level laser therapy techniques use UV light to treat thinning hair and damage to men and women. This technique is non-invasive, making it a pain-free technique to promote hair growth. The treatment is in long and thick hair.
This is not a treatment method but in this case, using lace front wigs will not only protect your hair but also take months to completely prevent your hair while you are undergoing hair treatment. In this case, it is a good idea to use wigs if you are a fashion sense person. The use of wigs prevents hair as well as gives your hair artificial beauty.
Various factors such as UV damage, certain hair, medications, and genes can be helpful in hair loss. Therefore, adding vitamins and minerals to your hair is important to improve your hair growth. Talk to your dermatologist about various office treatments that can be used to increase hair growth and volume. However, even if your hair growth efforts may not be successful due to genetics or health issues, be confident and live your life happily. In addition to these methods, there are other natural methods and home remedies but they are very common things so they are not included in this article.