As a way to overcome pandemic fatigue, enjoy the great outdoors and take a socially distant trip with the family, Statue Cruises runs boats to both islands seven days/week with service from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM daily for locals to enjoy right in their own backyards. From the great outdoors to the history, very light crowds, and being able to safely social distance, here are five reasons why now might be the right time for a winter excursion:
- Making Up for the Missed School Trip – With most school trips canceled, including the annual trip to Liberty and Ellis Island, take the kids on a fun boat ride to a priceless educational experience that many students are missing out on because of the pandemic.
- Open Space Galore – Plenty of open space on both islands to enjoy the great outdoors and the spectacular views of New York Harbor. It may be cold, but you have Lady Liberty to warm you up.
- Lean and Clean – With strict social distancing guidelines and cleaning protocols in place, including deep cleanings of vessels throughout each day, mask requirements, and more, Statue Cruises is taking all the necessary precautions to help keep guests safe.
- Alone Time with Lady Liberty – When can you visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with no wait times and lighter crowds.
- Timed and contactless ticketing via statuecruises.com helps manage capacity while providing easy flexibility to change the date/time of a reservation.