Do you remember the days when men did all the picking-up….at the bars, on the streets and in the clubs? Well, times are changing and women are taking more control of their romance destiny. Women are finally being empowered to not only meet the guy of their dreams but actually seal the deal.
I had the opportunity to interview professional Pick Up Artist Mehow. Mehow, one of the most well-known and sought-after pickup artists in the world, is the founder of Mehow, Inc. He has appeared frequently in the media, including on Current TV, Wealth TV, and MTV’s True Life. Prior to his work as a pickup artist, Mehow worked in the computer field.
I always wondered why people have so much trouble meeting someone.
“Because that initial meeting is so uncomfortable. Both parties are anxious. So our goal is to help make an uncomfortable situation comfortable. Romance always starts in damage control” replied Mehow.
Professional Pickup Artist Mehow has turned his attention to women with a new Yahoo! web series called The Girl’s Game, which uses a hidden camera video to teach women how to overcome the issues that are holding them back from finding their perfect match and a soon-to-be-released book, How to Meet Hot Men.
The series enables viewers to watch infield footage to see what does and doesn’t work. The series and book offer tips on how to.
- · Attract the kind of man that you want
- · Get the man to approach you
- · Avoid the friend zone
- · Understand the subtext of texting to get what you want
- · Avoid players and online creeps
Here are Mehow’s 3 top tips for men and 3 tips for women.
Three tips to meet the man/woman of their dreams
§ For men
- Be playful. Easiest way is to not be predictable.
- Talk to everybody, be social.
- Don’t small talk.
§ For women
- Be social. Meet guys. But Screen.
- Ghost lead. A “ghost lead” means that the girl is really the one in control of the situation and leading the guy. For example, instead of saying hi to a guy and giggle, actually stare at him and wait for him to respond and begin talking to you. Again, “ghost leading” is when the women is actually leading the way/steering the conversation, but the man thinks it is his ideas/actions but really it is because of the signs/actions the women is giving to him.
- 50/50 playful/serious
The Girl’s Game is a new relationship advice series that teaches women how to land the man of their dreams… with a little help from professional pickup artists. In the vein of the hit TV series, THE PICKUP ARTIST, and the bestselling book, THE GAME, we’re empowering women with all the tips and tricks they’ll need to get Mr. Right. Each episode pairs a new female guest with Mehow Powers, a male professional pickup artist, who teaches her how to overcome the issues holding her back from finding love. Mehow will also soon release his second book, “How to Talk to Hot Women.”