- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon low-sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups shredded carrots (about 6 medium carrots)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 kale leaves, stems and tough rib removed, very finely sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package buckwheat soba noodles
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, tamari and honey. Add carrots, green cabbage, red cabbage and kale, and toss well. Set aside.
Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Run cold running water over noodles and drain well. Add to salad and toss again. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. The salad will keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.