Filled with iconic pieces from the Polo Bar, Ralph Lauren’s first restaurant in New York City, this mixologist box is the ultimate tool kit for cocktail congnoscenti.
Inspired by The Polo Bar on the corner of 5th Ave and 55th St., the Ralph Lauren Polo Bar Mixologist Box brings select pieces from the restaurant to your home.
Included are equestrian-inspired barware essentials such as a hand-cut crystal decanter with sandblasted polo players, four matching double-old-fashioned glasses, and a leather book of drink recipes, as well as a silver-plated brass jigger, a bottle opener, and a nut bowl. The elegant saddle leather carrying case is lined with our signature Wexford plaid wool, which is featured in the dining room’s décor.
- Comes with a decanter, four double-old-fashioned glasses, six cocktail picks and a holder, four coasters, a leather mixology book, a jigger, a bottle opener, and a nut bowl.
- 11¼” H x 20¼” L x 10¾” D.
- Box: leather, polysuede, wool, brass; wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Decanter and glasses: 24% lead crystal; hand wash.
- Cocktail picks and holder, coasters, jigger, bottle opener, nut bowl: silver-plated brass; wipe clean.
- Prop 65: Consuming items kept or served in lead crystal products or handling products made of lead crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.