The face is believed to be the most sensitive part of the human body, and the skin and hair are said the most important parts of the body most ladies care about. Generally, women are very sensitive about how the condition of their skin. They often spend a lot of time learning how to maintain their skin color, how to tone their skin and make their skin look better. There are lots of beauty tips and tricks every girl should know to make the dream of looking flawless a reality. The skin is very sensitive, so, care should be taken as to which products to use n the skin.
Homemade beauty tricks are safe tricks and tips you can use on to improve your skin. These tricks are inexpensive, simple and effective in giving you your desired results. They are safer, made with a natural home item with close to no side effects. They are far better than some expensive body care product in the market. According to Consumer Health Digest, a product made of natural ingredients give the best results.
Some of these homemade beauty tricks are; the use of lemon juice for the fairness of skin, use of soaked tea bag for tired eyes, the use of honey and apple for the fairness of the skin and many more.
- A mixture of Avocado and rice powder is one of the most common beauty hacks; avocado is rich in lots of fatty acids, vitamins, anti-oxidant, and nutrients. It is perfect for skin moisturizing and rice powder from rice is rich in agents that have sun-protection properties such as ferulic and allantoin, so rice powder acts as a good sunscreen to protect from the effect of sun exposure on the skin. The Avocado and rice powder mix is perfect to give you a radiant, shining and protected skin.
- Lemon juice and olive oil massage mix work well to give you a fair skin. This mixture is effective in whitening and prevention of wrinkle. The citric acid in lemon juice makes the whitening process easy.
- Tea Bag soak contains caffeine which is effective in reducing puffy and tired eyes. It is done by placing soaked, chilled tea bags on the eyes for effective results.
- Apple and honey pack is a mixture effective for skin glowing and skin exfoliation. It is also effective for the fairness of the skin.
- Tumeric and gram flour is a natural scrub that leaves the skin refreshed as it helps in the removal of dead cells on the skin.
- Oatmeal and honey mix is effective for elimination of acne from the face. It helps cleanse the face and leave skin refreshed.
- Mango and honey mix is an effective mix of skin improvement. Mango contains anti-oxidant that helps reduce wrinkle and give a better look. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to protect your skin. Also, honey contains minerals and vitamins that is effective in fixing skin problem. This mixture is effective in improvement of skin look.
- Turmeric and Aloe vera is a good mixture with aloe vera having anti-microbial properties which help to fix sin breakage, and turmeric contains lots of vitamins to aid improve and brighten up the skin. This mix is also effective in removal of dark spot and lightening up the skin.
- Banana and egg a mixture for hair treatment. It is effective in the improvement of damaged hair and moisturizes dry hair. It is an old practice for hair improvement. It makes hair soft, kills dandruff and prevents hair breakage.
- Moisturizing nail treatment – Brittle nail is one of the problems faced by most ladies. There are lots of moisturizing nail treatment which include; the use of Vaseline drops of olive oil, vitamin E. Also, the health of the nails can be improved by reducing the exposure of nails to water.
- Simple honey face mask, this mask is made of 100% pure honey; honey contains anti-oxidant and antibacterial properties which is effective in removal of black spot, cleansing the skin and improvement of dry skin. Honey also has healing properties thereby fixing damaged skin and healing skin breakage. The honey mask can be used for the whole body, not just the face; it improves the health and looks of the skin.
The food we eat plays an important role in our looks. For better skin, it is important to eat a balanced diet, nutrient-rich food like fruits and vegetables. They are just natural ways to increase stamina by giving you a better look.
Some of the best foods for healthy skin are; fatty fish which is rich in omega-3 that is important for improving skin health. It also effective in reducing acne and protection of skin from UV. Avocado is a fruit rich in healthy fats; it helps in moisturizing the skin and improving health, walnuts are also effective in improving skin condition and reduce inflammation.
It is rich in omega- and omega -6 fatty acids. Sunflower seeds are good for boosting skin and rich in nutrient and vitamins. Sweet potatoes are also good for skin health and rich in Beta-carotene which is necessary for protecting the skin from exposure. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and also contain beta-carotene. Tomatoes also prevent skin wrinkling and make skin looks younger.
Other foods that improve skin health are; soy, dark chocolate, green tea, red wine, and many others. Finally, food plays a very important role in our skin health, so the choice of food you eat is very important.
In conclusion, natural home remedies and beauty tricks are effective and easily available. They have a little side effect, and they are cheap. They are easy ways to get the skin you’ve long desired and treat the skin and hair problem that has long been disturbing you.
Always remember, the best beauty is always backed up with a best plan diet. It also worthy to note that beauty is very much affected by the diet we eat, so the kind of food you eat should be carefully chosen to give you the best skin look.