Life can be hard and sometimes we make decisions that make it even harder. You know, like forgetting to put on the alarm and oversleeping. Or not checking the weather before leaving the house only to get caught in a torrential downpour on the way home from work without an umbrella. Don’t keep making the same mistakes. February 27th is ‘National No Brainer Day’ so here are a few things you can do to that will make your life easier!
– Keep Your Phone Charger on You – How many times have you said, “I’m at 10%” in a week? Life can be so much easier if you simply pack your charger instead of being that annoying person at a restaurant asking the waitress if she has an iPhone 5 and if you can use hers.
– Pack Flats – We all love to look our best for a night out on the town with a pair of fabulous 5 inch heels. But why embarrass yourself by walking out of the bar like you’re stepping on hot coal? In your clutch, simply pack a pair of ballet flats to save the night, and your feet!
– Try It For Free – Instead of stressing over spending the money to try new products, choose the easy path and sample them! Services like PINCHme.com allow you to sample leading products for free in exchange for your feedback.
– Communicate – People aren’t mind readers! If you have something to say or ask, just do so. It beats prolonging the anxiety by wondering about the other person’s reaction. Duh!
– Hukk It – You’re online shopping, you see a purse, you love it but it’s not within your budget. You don’t have to choose between breaking the bank or completely missing out on that fabulous bag! Life can be so simple with Hukkster – a website that notifies you when products you’re interested in purchasing go on sale.