Single this Valentine’s Day? Maybe you should move. Parcl Labs broke down the best cities for finding love in the US – based on the number of single people and amount of nightlife:
- For single Millennials, Parcl Labs’ data indicates that Cleveland and Detroit are the best cities for meeting a new boo.
- Cleveland: 77% are single
- Detroit: 75% are single
- For single GenZs, Parcl Labs concludes that Seattle and Minneapolis are where it’s at for meeting a special someone.
- Seattle: 64% are single
- Minneapolis: 64% are single
- For both Millennials + GenZ, Boston and Atlanta are the cities for finding love.
Oh, you’re married? Your zip code can predict your likelihood of divorce.
Parcl Labs built an app for that: The Love Calculator. http://www.thecalculator.love/
And for those looking for a Plan B, the app shares a breakdown of singles by generation. For example, while 76% of young adults in New York are single, just 33% of those considered middle age are.