Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Channing Tatum and Sofia Vergara Score Multiple Wins;
The Beckhams, George Clooney, Prince Harry, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Mario Lopez, Kate Middleton, Gwen Stefani, and Others Top List
Who’s got the best boobs in Hollywood? How about the prettiest eyes, tightest abs, most beautiful smile or most alluring curves? Hollyscoop knows!
In its first annual “Hollywood’s Hottest Bodies Poll,” the first and most extensive survey of its kind, Hollyscoop has identified the hottest, fittest and best-looking bodies, and parts thereof, as determined by an online poll of nearly 1200 individual voters (U.S. residents, 18 and older). Some winners transcend the film and television industries to hail from the worlds of music, fashion, sports and even royalty.
With eight of the categories embracing both male and female nominees, and eleven single-gender, the winners include the following:
- “Best Legs”: Jennifer Aniston stepped over Cameron Diaz, Eva Longoria and two others to win.
- “Best Arms”: Jennifer Aniston in a shocking upset beat Michelle Obama 34% to 24% to wrestle the title of “Best Arms,” even though the First Lady has been voted tops in the category in other polls.
- “Best Female Abs”: Gwen Stefani, long known for her tight tummy, crunched her nearest competitors Halle Berry and Julianne Hough.
- “Best Male Abs”: Channing Tatum, long appreciated for his bare-chested machismo, sent his closest adversary Daniel Craig six-packing.
- “Best Lips”: Channing Tatum also bested four women – Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Lucy Hale – for the kissable honor.
- “Best Smile”: Kate Middleton, who charmed the former Colonies with her royal wedding two years ago, claimed a new title besides Duchess of Cambridge with a 29% to 28% squeaker over Jessica Alba to be crowned “Best Smile.”
- “Best Nose”: Scarlett Johansson, meanwhile, crossed the finish line well before Kate Middleton, 42% to 33%, hardly by a nose, to win in this category, with Taylor Swift inhaling their dust in third place.
- “Best Eyes”: Zooey Deschanel and her baby blues lashed eight other nominees of both genders for “Best Eyes,” tying with Megan Fox at 18% but barely edging her out by just two votes, with Mila Kunis only ten votes shy at 17%.
- “Best Dimples”: Mario Lopez easily dented his closest rival Miranda Kerr, 53% to 20%.
- “Best Cheekbones”: Angelina Jolie pulled a cheeky win over Keira Knightley.
- “Best Jawline”: Victoria Beckham beat out four guys, including Robert Pattinson and Chris Pine, for a posh victory.
- “Best Beard”: George Clooney won by a hair, with 29% of the vote compared to his erstwhile fuzzy-faced colleagues Ryan Gosling (27%) and Ben Affleck (23%).
- “Best Eyebrows”: Megan Fox may be feeling rather arch following her plucky triumph in this category. Her 40% vote nearly twice that of Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez.
- “Best Baby Bounce Back Body”: Megan Fox also enjoyed the slimmest one-vote margin win over Beyoncé for “Best Baby Bounce Back Body.”
- “Best Curves”: Sofia Vergara bounced the competition with 48% of the vote, a comfy margin past Christina Aguilera (17%) and Jessica Simpson (16%).
- “Best Hair”: Sofia Vergara’s flowing brunette tresses also locked out Kate Middleton, Megan Fox and others.
- “Best Ginger”: Prince Harry, who verified his natural hair color for revelers at a not-so-private Las Vegas party, snapped “Best Ginger” away from other carrot-topped celebrities including Jessica Chastain, Christina Hendricks, Isla Fisher and Shaun White.
And now for the slightly naughty categories…
- · “Best Boobs”: Jennifer Love Hewitt racked up a titillating win, by a nice pair of percentage points over Sofia Vergara, and busted runners-up Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson and Kate Upton.
- “Best Booty”: Jennifer Lopez, whose bodacious backside has itself become a legendary icon which paparazzi have long quested to capture, won the coveted award leaving the competition behind with 26% over second-seated Jessica Alba (24%) and even “Bootylicious” belter Beyoncé (20%), with Jessica Biel (17%) and Rihanna (12%) rounding out the bottom two.
- “Best Bulge”: David Beckham, by a landslide marking the widest win across all categories, certainly didn’t need to bend it to claim “Best Bulge,” scoring a 54% header over Jon Hamm (17%), Michael Fassbender (15%) and Cristiano Ronaldo (14%).
“Our audience looks to Hollyscoop as their source for what’s going on with their favorite celebrities so we thought we’d create the ultimate celebrity hot bodies list,” says Hollyscoop host and executive producer, Diana Madison. “We had a lot of fun with these questions and asked everyone from fans, people on the street and celebrities on the red carpet to pick the winners in each category. As you can see, the proof is in our results!”
Hollyscoop, a division of REV New Media, is a multimedia entertainment news brand that offers up-to-the minute breaking celebrity news, interviews, hot topics, rumor control, paparazzi shots and exclusive interviews, all gleaned from the ultimate entertainment industry insiders. In addition to the website, which attracts nearly 9 million diverse viewers per month and growing, Hollyscoop airs as a weekly, nationally syndicated, half-hour television program in markets across the U.S. Visit the website at www.Hollyscoop.com. Follow Hollyscoop on Facebook (facebook.com/hollyscoop), Twitter (#hollyscoop), AOL On (on.aol.com/hollyscoop) and YouTube (youtube.com/hollyscoop).