From April 11 through May 8, taste the flavors of chicken wings in downtown White Plains and rate them to determine the 2021 restaurant with the best flavor. Join the White Plains BID and the City of White Plains for four weeks of wings. Savor a dozen wings of a special flavor from up to 15 different restaurants at your convenience. Rate the flavors for a chance to win a $50 gift card to the winning restaurant.
Here’s how it works:
- Starting this Sunday, March 28, purchase your contactless Wing Weeks tickets from wpbid.com/wingweeks
- For $30, you will receive four Wing Weeks passes in your email.
- Each Wing Weeks Pass gets you an order of a dozen wings at one of the participating restaurants of your choosing from April 11-May 8
- Be sure to mention Wing Weeks when ordering; take out, outdoor dining, and indoor dining dependent upon restaurant availability; additional food and drinks are available for purchase separately
- When receiving your order, show the pass on your phone to the restaurant staff who will give you their unique redemption code for your dozen wings. Please consider tipping as gratuity is not included and restaurants are still struggling through the pandemic.
- Enjoy your wings and rate them on your phone through the link on your redeemed pass for a chance to win a $50 gift card to the winning restaurant! All votes must be received by 10 am on Monday, May 10.
General Manager of Lazy Boy Saloon & Ale House Lucas Petrone said, “We are excited to defend our title of Best Wings in Downtown White Plains as awarded from the 2019 Wing Walk!”
Mayor Tom Roach who originally brought the Wing Walk idea to White Plains said, “We have a lot of great wings in White Plains and this is a great opportunity to try them all while supporting our restaurant community.”
Participating restaurants include Alex Lounge Bar & Grill, The Banh Mi Shop, The Brazen Fox, Cantina Taco & Tequila Bar, Delicias del Jireh, Freebird Kitchen & Bar, Hudson Grille, Lazy Boy Saloon & Ale House, Lilly’s, Mario’s Pizza & Restaurant, Ron Blacks Beer Hall, Sundance Kitchen & Cantina, Tepe’s Kitchen, TVB by Pax Romana, and Wolf & Warrior Brewing Company.
For more information and to purchase tickets starting Sunday, March 28, visit wpbid.com/wingweeks
There is limited availability of tickets. The winning restaurant will be announced on Monday, May 10 via @whiteplains.bid on Instagram and White Plains BID on Facebook.