September 20, 2011
Photo: ©The Magazine of Yoga
I learn by doing. I jump in with both feet.
BY STACY GEISINGER
The Magazine of Yoga 3×5 Interview
What is the task you like to do best in your work?
The best part of my work is meet so many new people.
What housework or domestic detail is most satisfying to do?
I love to cook a new recipe for my family and friends.
What in light of your experience in life, should we not waste time on or worry about?
Don’t worry about being perfect. It’s just never going to happen.
How do you celebrate?
I celebrate by being with the friends I like the most eating, drinking and dancing.
How do you learn?
I learn by doing. I jump in with both feet. Don’t have patience for reading. Although, I hope you read my blog www.Stacyknows.com
How do you prepare to do something?
Do you have a nemesis?
Sure, just don’t tell anyone.
Do you have a vocation?
I am a connector.
Do you have a plan?
I have lots and lots of plans, just not sure if I am going to get to them all.
Favorite work beverage?
Favorite relax thing?
Words with friends.
5 things about your workspace that make it good
I work from my bed so…
3. my laptop
5. my wheaten terrier, Sophie
5 people you want to collaborate with
1. Mark Zuckerberg
2. Susie Essman
3. My mother
4. Ina Garten – The Barefoot Contessa
5. Ari Gold
5 songs from your current playlist
1. Moves like Jagger, Adam Levine
2. Love you like a love song, Selena Gomez
3. Pumped up kicks, torches
4. Rolling in the deep, Adele
5. Sexy and I know it, lmfao
- Inside Chappaqua Knows Stacyknows (stacyknows.com)
- Missoni for Target Failed (stacyknows.com)
- The Power Of Twitter (stacyknows.com)