Giadzy, the Italian lifestyle and e-commerce platform from Giada De Laurentiis, has officially launched a subscription service, making it easier than ever to have Italian pantry goods delivered straight to your door (and perfect to gift to your favorite foodie, too!). The subscription program introduces three, ready-to-ship boxes:
- Pasta Sampler Box ($30-$35 per month)
- Pantry Staple Box ($90-$100 per month)
- Recipe of the Month Box *September is Lemon Spaghetti Pasta ($45-$55 per month)
Official press release below. Visual assets can be found here. Limited samples for editorial consideration are available upon request.
Experience The Best Tastes from Italy Every Month with Giadzy’s Subscription Service: Choose from the Pasta Sampler Box, Pantry Staple Box, and Recipe of the Month Box
Giadzy recently announced its new subscription box program of curated pantry goods, making it easier than ever to have Italy – from the Alpine snow-slopes of Trentino-Alto Adige to the sun-soaked shores of Sicily – delivered straight to your door.
Available exclusively on the Giadzy website, the Italian lifestyle and e-commerce platform from female entrepreneur and celebrity chef, Giada De Laurentiis, the subscription program introduces three, ready-to-ship boxes:
- Pasta Sampler Box ($30-$35 per month): A discovery and exploration of exciting new pasta shapes from artisan producers, from hard-to-find regional specialties to fan-favorite staples.
- Pantry Staple Box ($90-$100 per month): Featuring essentials that will crisscross your entire monthly culinary palate, the delectable delights of this box contain two pasta shapes, two tomato products, two workhorse ingredients (i.e., olive oils, vinegar, seasonings, jams, and/or preserves), and one surprise, special-select item hand-picked by Giada.
- Recipe of the Month Box ($45-$55 per month): From Giada’s original creations like her Lemon Spaghetti and Calabrian chili pasta to brand-new dishes straight from the test kitchen, each box presents pantry ingredients for the selected recipe, from olive oil, pasta, herbs, and flours to products not yet available on the Giadzy platform. This recipe kit also includes an exclusive recipe and video from Giada and is not otherwise available on the Giadzy site outside of this subscription program.
With Giadzy’s subscription program, customers will receive a monthly delivery with products directly from regional Italian food purveyors along with bespoke ideas on how to craft these authentic meals. Each month consumers will receive an email reminder of their incoming subscription box, along with tips on how to utilize each product. The subscription fee will only be charged after each monthly shipment has been sent. Consumers have the flexibility to skip a month if needed or to cancel their subscription at any time.
“The Italian way is not about purchasing a plane ticket,” says Giada De Laurentiis, celebrity chef and founder of Giadzy, “but rather curation and choice in both the products you place in your body and the harmony which occurs in the process of good cooking. Our launch of the Giadzy subscription boxes is your monthly trip to Italy, a gentle reminder of the happiness that you can create through delicious regional products, authentic stories from its original purveyors, and that joyful adventure of making a beautiful dish.”
Launched in 2016 by Emmy award-winning personality Giada De Laurentiis, Giadzy is a lifestyle and e-commerce platform that brings the best of Italy – including its least known yet most delicious food products – directly to your home. Along with Italy-inspired lifestyle tips on entertaining and food, and blogs covering wellness, beauty and style, Giadzy showcases a wide range of pantry products, personally curated by De Laurentiis, from mostly small, family-owned producers whose goods are only available in certain regions of Italy. Visit the site at giadzy.com. Follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok.