Uncork an adventure with East End Bike Tours. This guided wine country bike tour includes ArtisanalOil & Fine Vinegar tastings offered typically at the beach. On our daily excursions you will cycle a gentle 13.5-mile route, enjoying scenic views of the Peconic Bay, tree-lined streets, historic landmarks and picturesque vineyards.This low intensity bike tour with some rolling hills includes your bicycle & helmet, a support vehicle to transport any of your purchases made throughout your tour, includes stops to a farm for local fruits, vegetables, pies and jams, and a couple of vineyards too! Enjoy live music and a lovely Greek Village Style Catered lunch served buffet style at the Vineyard throughout the day at each of our stops. Unlimited refreshments throughout your tour as well as candid photographs captured by our staff throughout the day are available online for free download of this unique excursion! Don’t forget to enjoy the Love Lane Shopping Experience at the beginning or end of your tour! Pedal your palate to thrilling new tastes, because “wine not”!
- Either a single bicycle or tandem bicycle hybrid bike and helmet,
- Guided, relaxing 13.5 mile bicycle tour on relatively flat terrain
- Stops at the beach for artisanal oil & fine vinegar tastings & chilled water break
- At first Vineyard enjoy a Catered Greek Style Village Lunch served Buffet Style as well as wine tastings, and live music
- Arrive at second vineyard for wine tastings as well as browse local art in the main tasting room from a featured long island artist and live music
- Finish with a stop at Harbe for local fruits, pies, veggies, and jam
- Pictures taken of “you & yours” at each stop and available for free download
- Includes Support Vehicle to transport any purchases throughout the day
North Fork Experience Tour
- On this guided 13.5 mile cycling excursion you will experience some unique stops on our North Fork Experience Tour
- Pedal to a picturesque cove on the Peconic Bay primarily across from inlets & marshes and indulge in a combination of infused oils and fine vinegars while breaking for chilled water.
- Stop at a farm with outdoor seating and various indoor shopping – including local fruits, veggies and charcuterie.
- Finish to a stop at a Vineyard for tastings–West Coast Feel–Very Cool!
- Photographs taken throughout your tour available for free download
- Love Lane Shopping Experience
- Lunch Will Either Be:
- Views and Fare!! Enjoy your beverage and lunch gazing at the tranquil Peconic Bay. Outdoor patio/restaurant backs up to the marina ~OR~
- A catered Greek-Style Village Lunch served buffet-style at the Vineyard
- All tours will also do one of the following depending on availability:
- Tour the Salt Air Farm, a 125 acre historic property, restored and standing strong, since 1798. The “Little House” (despite being no larger than a shed) once a one room house, in the earlier years now used for Honey extraction, flower arranging, an home for bee- keeping gear & supplies. Experience the art of bee keeping from Prudence and learn about the precious role bees play in our ecosystem. Relish in the beauty of pristine white rock doves as they are released and impressively return back home.
- Stop at a second Vineyard–rustic feel–with tastings.
We also customize tours during the week that can be for up to 6 people which can emulate any one of these tours or be a cross and customized.
We also offer self-guided tours for those that may want to explore on their own.
We are open from Thursday-Sunday for self guided bike tours and run guided tours every weekend during the season from May-November 4th.
We also offer a Mid Week Overnight Escape package (a couple of times a month in June, July, and August) as we have partnered with a lovely bed & breakfast for those that want to experience more than just the bike tour and maybe shop and go to dinner etc.