If you work in a modern office and a lot of paperwork passes through your hands, chances are you work closely with PDFs as well. There are many advantages behind the PDF format, and this is why many use it for documents. However, just like printed, on-paper docs, PDFs also require editing from time to times, and sometimes your standard reader just can’t handle it. Fortunately, 2017 bring an entire array of great choices for PDF editing software. Below you can find a list of the best, as well as other exciting news.
The Best PDF Editing Software of 2017
- Soda PDF Anywhere Premium. With a 10 out of 10 user rating, Soda PDF quickly made it to the top of user preferences in 2017, due to its myriad of great features such as annotating and reviewing your work, inserting page elements, creating digital designs and many more.
- Nitro PDF Professional 11. An affordable alternative to pricier variants such as Adobe Acrobat, Nitro PDF Professional is also worth considering due to the easy with which it allows you to create, edit and convert PDFs.
- Power PDF Standard. One of the more modest options of the bunch, Power PDF Standard brings you effective PDF editing with a user-friendly interface.
- FoxitPhantomPDF Standard. Certainly the most affordable option out there, Foxit is loved by many due to its excellent quality to price rapport.
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.0. The polar opposite to Foxit pricewise, Adobe Acrobat makes you pay for the Adobe name, but it’s also endlessly impressive, with the new version introducing an amazing video and animation embedding tool.
Edit Your PDFs Anywhere Online
One of the most exciting news on the PDF front in 2017 is the fact that you can now create, edit and convert PDFs online, all with Soda PDF Anywhere Premium. This is the main reason for which the PDF editor quickly became number one in user preference charts. Of course, you can acquire the program in a classic package format, and use it from your desktop, or you can use it anywhere, anytime through its online version.
The best thing about it is, once you buy the program, its online version offers you all the same benefits the desktop one does, so there’s no catch to it. All you need is a reliable Wi-Fi connection, and you can edit PDFs effectively at any time, no matter where you are. It might sound a bit too good to be true, but we promise you it’s 100% real and incredibly useful. Your working pace will be changed forever, now that you can do your job anywhere you are. This is particularly useful for freelancers.