EventsPosted by Stacy
Guess How Much I Love You / I Love My Little Storybook
March 16th 2013 11:00am - 12:00pm
Two wonderful children’s stories brought to life by the renowned Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia; Guess How Much I Love You, the award-winning classic from author Sam McBratney and illustrator Anita Jeram, and I Love My Little Story Book, illustrator Anita Jeram’s endearing celebration of the joy of reading. Adapted, directed and designed by Jim Morrow, music by Steven Naylor, and narrated by Beau Bridges.
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4136 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3282 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3206 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2996 views