EventsPosted by Stacy
March 20th 2013 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Tarrytown Music Hall
From busking on the streets of Paris, all the way to mainstream recognition, “The only thing that matters is the song,” says Madeleine Peyroux. Through intensely distinctive renditions of old classics and modern tunes by the likes of Leonard Cohen and The Beatles, Peyroux has proved to be an uncannily insightful ‘interpreter’ with her consistently impeccable choice of material. Peyroux’s new album, The Blue Room, sees the genre-blending singer reworking some landmark musical gems, in a repeat collaboration with longtime Peyroux producer Larry Klein.
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4143 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3284 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2998 views