Spring is almost here! Is your wardrobe ready?Posted by Stacy
Join us on Thursday, March 21st from 7-9 pm at Rebecca Taylor in the Westchester Mall for a fashion show produced by Marcella Milio of Vestiti!
Featuring the spring collection and select prom looks.
20% of all proceeds will go towards Operation PROM in an effort to make a magical prom possible for girls throughout out area and especially at the Channel View High School in Far Rockaway, New York, which was devastated by Super Storm Sandy.
On the runway will be recent pageant winners from the Westchester area and make up and hair looks will be done by Heather Adessa of Make Up by Heather A. This is the perfect opportunity for your High Schooler to plan for their prom while making the same experience possible for others.
Champagne for the moms and light refreshments for the girls will be served throughout the evening. A raffle for a $250 gift card to Rebecca Taylor will go to one lucky winner.
Don’t miss THE fashion show of the season; See you there!
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4134 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3282 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3205 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2995 views