Westchesterites Saving WolvesPosted by Stacy
When The Wolf Conservation Center, asked me to be their Celebrity Bartender, for Wolf Pup Wednesday, at Le Chateau in South Salem,NY, I knew it would be fun. Although I am still not sure how to make a Harvey Wallbanger, I do pour a great glass of Pinot Noir.
I received this thank you from Deborah Heineman, the wolf center’s executive director,
First of all: THANK YOU!! Looks like “your” Wolf Pup Wednesday was our beslt ever:
$1K in raffle tickets; $500+ in tips; contribution from Le Chateau !
Not bad for an event where we just show up. Plus we got an additional $500 for sponsorship of the “Wishing Wolf” items.
So a total for the evening of $2500, and a lot of terrific awareness for the Wolf Center and our mission.
Please continue to support the Wolf Center at the upcoming Gala!!
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4141 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3284 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2997 views