LOOK YOUR BEST THIS VALENTINE’S DAY WITH THE SALON’s FREE “BE BEAUTIFUL FOR VALENTINE’S DAY” EVENTPosted by Stacy
The Salon, Westchester’s premiere,upscale full-service salon, will host this
event on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday February 14th from noon to 2pm.
At the event, The Salon’s skilled staff will recommend and apply a special
Japanese conditioning treatment, e cure, to restore and protect your hair from the harsh winter
Goody bags, filled with samples, will also distributed.
“Many people feel down at this time of year,” said Michele Errico, creative
director of The Salon. “This Valentine’s Day event will perk everybody up,
help them look great, and most importantly, feel good about themselves.”
The Salon is a premier hair salon offering services from world renowned hair
stylists specializing in all aspects of hair care, including hair loss
treatments, extensions and hair replacement.
This event is free but registration is essential. Space is limited. For more information or to RSVP call Mark at The Salon at 914-472-1800. The Salon is located at 794 Post Road, Scarsdale,NY. Visit their website at
- How to throw the perfect anti-Valentine’s Day party! (sheknows.com)
- Valentine’s Day gifts that boys will love (sheknows.com)
- Valentine’s Day Beauty Guide (ladylux.com)
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4143 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3284 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2998 views