New York is one of the sexiest cities in the world. Whether you live in the Big Apple or
come for a visit, take time to experience the sensual and sexy side of city. Here are some of my picks for sexy spots in the city, when you want to add a more spice to your life.
1. Polar Bar, 201 East 24th 3rd Avenue, New York, NY
A sexy little lounge with great drinks, comfy seats, sexy pillows, and some cute bartenders. A luscious place to get cozy with someone or to hang out with the grown and sexy people.
2. Chez Josephine, 414 W. 42nd St between 9th and10th Avenue, New York
This French restaurant is perfect for a living a luscious life. It is named after Josephine Baker and run by her son Jean-Claude Baker, who is a gracious host. There restaurant is a delicious shrine to Baker. Stop in for some sexy nosh and piano music when you want having a spectacular night out in the city.
3. Rubin Museum of Art Museum, 150 West 17th St. between 6th and 7th Avenue, New York, NY
One of the sexiest places in Gotham baby! The art is dedicated to the art of the Himalayas & surrounding regions. Every Friday night it’s free, there’s even a DJ. The museum is great for a date or a place to walk and meditate.
4. Hudson Bar, 356 58th St between 8th and 9th Avenue, New York, NY
5. Flute Bar & Lounge, 40 E 20th St between Broadway and Park Avenue, New York, NY
6. Flatiron Lounge, 37 W 19th St between 5th and 6th Avenue, New York, NY
This lounge is pure hotness due to being packed with a sexy crowd paired with their great cocktails. Perfect for a girl’s night out or a place to go with a sexy someone. Me to the Ow!
7 .Sweet Revenge, 62 Carmine St between Bedford and 7th Avenue South, New York, NY
This place is hot, it’s a dive meets bowling alley. It couldn’t be more fun. You can bring your own eats or have them delivered by places nearby, but get your beer and wine at the friendly bar. Cheap and awesome! A great crowd and everyone is always having fun. You will love it!
9. Merchants, 112 7th Avenue, between 16th and 17th St, New York, NY
A sexy bar to grab an adult beverage, especially in the downstairs area. When it’s cold out, try to sit next to the fire place in the cozy seats and get a specialty martini or a glass of wine. It’s like heaven!
10. Ella Lounge, 9 Ave A, between E 1st and 2nd St, New York, NY
An awesome lounge with the theme of Hollywood in the 20s and 30s with classic cocktails. There are live jazz performances in the intimate piano area of the lounge. It is a dimly lit lounge, so it is great for a dating night.