Savvy Singles Sipping SoireePosted by Stacy
“Stop Whining and Start Wine-ing!”
New Event Offers Unique Pairings to Never-Married, Divorced and Widowed Crowd
Singles over 40 in Westchester County often bemoan the fact that the options for meeting new people are not their cup of tea (or glass of wine). The “meat market” bar, the online dating scene, and the family fix-ups get tedious. But now, Ned Towle, CEO of Westchester Wine School and Carla Gambescia of Via Vanti teamed up to create a new way for middle-aged singles to meet in t “Savvy Singles Sipping Soiree.” To RSVP, go to http://www.
visit the event Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/#!/
Even if you don’t visit the man or woman of your dreams, you’ll drink some great grapes and eat some great food and have something new to “wine” about!
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- Submit an event
06/08/2013 Picture This! Saturday Story T
06/12/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/14/2013 Stroller Tours at Katonah Muse
06/15/2013 FALL OPEN HOUSE IN SPRING!
06/15/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/19/2013 MHAs Get On Your Mat For Ment
06/19/2013 Get on Your Mat for Mental Hea
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4149 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3285 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know3004 views