Get Ready for United Way’s 50th Anniversary, Top Chefs Celebration!Posted by Stacy
Join the festivities at www.uwwp.org or call 914-997-6700 for more information.
Join the celebration as a selection of Westchester’s most acclaimed chefs prepare an elegant 5-course dinner with wine pairings in honor of United Way’s 50th Anniversary. To celebrate this important milestone, Gary Knell, President and CEO of National Public Radio, will give the keynote address, and representatives from PepsiCo, IBM, Chase, United Parcel Service, and Mrs. Rodman Rockefeller will be honored for their long support of United Way and the community it serves. Tickets are $250. 6pm cocktail Reception, 7pm Dinner and Program. Learn more or register at www.uwwp.org
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4141 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3284 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2998 views