One Blow Dry $20 at PlushblowPosted by Stacy
One Blow Dry
A bad hair day can blow an otherwise great time, but get wind of this: Just because you start off with limp locks, doesn’t mean you’re stuck with them. With today’s deal at PLUSHBLOW in Greenwich, you’ll pay just $20 for one blow dry (regularly $40). Open seven days a week, this Lewis Street blow dry bar will turn your mane from shabby to chic in just 30 minutes with an expert blow out of your choice. Get their Skinny Blow for stick-straight sleekness, go for the namesake Plush Blow to rock a polished look with a signature flip; or, turn up the heat with a Va-Va Voom Blow for big, voluminous hair and height at the crown. You’ll breeze out looking like a hottie — without blowing big bucks.
Want more? Check out PLUSHBLOW on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- Submit an event
06/08/2013 Picture This! Saturday Story T
06/12/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/14/2013 Stroller Tours at Katonah Muse
06/15/2013 FALL OPEN HOUSE IN SPRING!
06/15/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/19/2013 MHAs Get On Your Mat For Ment
06/19/2013 Get on Your Mat for Mental Hea
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4149 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3285 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know3004 views