Kusmi Sweet Love TeaPosted by Stacy
If the winter chill has considerably cooled things with your sweetheart, what could be better than cuddling up with a deliciously decadent cup of Sweet Love? Created by Kusmi Tea, Sweet Love is a tea to stimulate the senses and rejuvenate the heart just in time for Valentine’s Day. The intoxicating blend of Black China tea, spices, pink pepper and guarana seeds will purify and invigorate the body and get you both in the mood for love. Founded in
1867 in St. Petersburg, Kusmi was brought over to Paris, the city of love, in 1917, and has been delighting the world with an array of luscious flavors. Packaged beautifully in classic tins or individual muslin tea bags, Sweet Tea is the perfect gift for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- Submit an event
06/08/2013 Picture This! Saturday Story T
06/12/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/14/2013 Stroller Tours at Katonah Muse
06/15/2013 FALL OPEN HOUSE IN SPRING!
06/15/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/19/2013 MHAs Get On Your Mat For Ment
06/19/2013 Get on Your Mat for Mental Hea
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4149 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3285 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know3004 views