Honest Products that Honestly RockPosted by Stacy
Honest Company $20 for $40 Toward Eco-Friendly Diapers, Baby Care and Home Cleaning Products from The Honest Company 7/25/12 – 7/31/12
Jessica Alba and her husband uber hot husband Cash Warren, a mom and a dad who, like many modern parents, were increasingly worried about products made with questionable chemical ingredients. But the alternatives they found were often expensive, inaccessible, bland, or ineffective.
In response to this clear need for something better, they created The Honest Company to ensure that parents (or anyone for that matter!) could easily find natural and non-toxic eco-friendly products that are beautiful, effective, and affordable. From customized product bundles to diapers and wipes to cleaning and personal care products, you can find everything you need at Honest.com and have it delivered directly to your front door.
Parents get a lot of advice about what to feed their children and how to baby-proof their home. We forget that our skin is our largest organ. Many are still completely unaware of the toxic risks posed by everyday basics, like diapers, home cleaners, body washes, and laundry soaps. Yet, there’s growing consensus that some chemicals used in these products are linked to chronic diseases like asthma, ADHD, and even cancer.
Reasons to love The Honest Company
- They embrace the honest belief that we can make the world a better place for families everywhere, so we’ve created affordable, effective, and beautiful diapering, personal care, and household cleaning products made with safe natural and non-toxic ingredients.
- Modern families are busy. So, they are here to help simplify your lives with everything from bundle & save monthly subscriptions to diapers and wipes to the most useful personal care and home cleaning products purchased individually from our shop—all conveniently delivered to your front door.
- They are very proud to be an active member of the B Corp community of like-minded organizations because together we can make it better. A B (or benefit) Corporation is a new kind of company dedicated to making a profound social difference, safeguarding people and the planet, and making efforts to a be better business. It’s like earning a LEED or Fair Trade certification, but for a business.
- A portion of every dollar The Honest Company earns goes to their charitable partner Baby2Baby.org. This worthy non-profit supplies local families in need with essential baby gear and clothing for children up to age 12.
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- Submit an event
06/08/2013 Picture This! Saturday Story T
06/12/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/14/2013 Stroller Tours at Katonah Muse
06/15/2013 FALL OPEN HOUSE IN SPRING!
06/15/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/19/2013 MHAs Get On Your Mat For Ment
06/19/2013 Get on Your Mat for Mental Hea
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4149 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3285 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know3004 views