Do you think you might have lost your inner Goddess?Posted by Stacy
Have you given up on looking and feeling like the fabulous woman you really are?
The good news is that you don’t need a procedure to look or feel younger and sexier. All you need are a few tips on what you can easily do to look great in clothes.
As a professional image consultant and wardrobe stylist, I always try to help my clients gain or re-claim their inner Goddess. After an in home consultation where they learn what clothes works for them and why, I take them shopping and have them try on pieces and sizes that they would never have selected on their own. Here are a few of the tips and tricks I utilize with my clients.
* GET A BRA FITTING AND NEW BRAS. By lifting up their breasts, their waist is revealed and they feel perky and sexy once again. I actually had one over 50 year old client scream out loud with joy from the lingerie dressing room when she saw her breasts lifted up like they were when she was younger. She truly did not believe she could look like that again and she now feels sexier and confident in her ability to still look good!
* BUY CLOTHES THAT FIT YOUR BODY, and not just the size number you think you are or want to be. In other words, go for fit and let your curves (or the illusion of them) show. By going for what fits the largest parts of a woman’s body, and taking in any gaps (usually at the waistline), my clients discover the beauty of their bodies and actually stand taller and smile more brightly. Women tend to get so hung up on only trying on one size, that they lose the ability to look great and sexy by wearing flattering fitting clothes.
* NO MORE COVERING UP IN OVER-SIZED CLOTHES. So many women believe that by wearing boxy oversized clothes they think they look thinner, when in actuality they look bigger, disappear and look anything but sensual. I have my clients wear clothes that show their bodies and they discover feeling like women again and not like a clothesline!
* WEAR A BELT. Adding a belt, especially to the larger size woman, gives them a major boost in their feeling sexy as they now have waist definition. This always makes them feel sexy as they now have accentuated or created the illusion of an hourglass, va, va, va, voom, shape!
*WEAR LESS MAKEUP. As shocking as that may sound, too much makeup is aging. Remember when you were a teenager and you poured the makeup on so you could look older? Well, that still works, so go easier and wear your makeup differently than you have for the last few years as that alone will instantly take a few years off.
*GET AN EYELIFT. And by that I mean get your eyebrows professionally shaped, as your eyes will immediately look wider and brighter.
Which tip will you be trying?
Scarlett De Bease, founder of The Always Know What To Wear Program, is a professional Image Consultant and Wardrobe Stylist, who specializes in showing professional women how to project confidence and success by always knowing what to wear.
Her clients have wardrobes that allow them to look and feel their best for every occasion, and on any budget. She has been in the fashion and cosmetic industries for over 20 years, always with the goal of helping her clients realize their full potential. Scarlett shows her clients the trick and tips to look YOUNGER, THINNER and TALLER.
Scarlett specializes in makeovers that are fun and informative. She brings The What Not To Wear experience directly to your home or office, but without the tears and fears.
She has been a guest on The Nate Berkus Show, featured in Westchester Magazine; Westchester Magazine’s blog, “Custom Fit”; The Wag; The Lewisboro Ledger; and The Record Review; and has been interviewed on WVOX-AM radio. Scarlett is also a regular contributor to career-intelligence.com and LivingBetterat50.com.
Scarlett De Bease resides in Westchester County, New York, and has clients in Westchester New York, New York City, and Fairfield County, Connecticut.
You can read more about her on her web site
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4141 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3284 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2998 views