Closet Cleansing With CheriePosted by Stacy
My closet is, was a disaster. I had plenty to wear , I just couldn’t find it. More is always better, more is sometimes just more.
Enter Cherie Glassman of Shopping With Cherie.
Every time I see Cherie, I want what she’s wearing. Cherie just gets it.
So when she told me about her new business, I knew I had to get her in my closet.
Cherie got me out of the closet!
I knew I needed to divorce my wardrobe, but I just couldn’t go it alone. Cherie was my “wardrobe coach!”! She got me over my separation anxiety, gently explaining why each piece need to go. Some were worn, stained , and faded, those things were easy to release. because they had done there job. The harder part was ridding things that were closer to new , but I had a better alternative. On every selection I knew she was right.
Still in you Closet?? Let Cherie help you out !!!!! Here are a few quick and painless tips to follow:
1. Size- does it still fit? It may just be warn and stretched out, or maybe you recently lost a few pounds? Or maybe it fit until Baby # 5 came along……
2. Style- does it look like something your mother used to wear and still wears….., if so, let’s toss it! Are you holding on to this frock in case you get invited to a 70′s soirée ? If so, we can toss this garment with confidence! Does the waistband rival Erkel’s? There is no time for a big goodbye on this one….
3. Condition- Is the blouse beyond Tide, Shout or Dry cleaning? Are there one too many buttons missing , any fabric pulls or ripped seams? Let’s start tossing!
However, if you have any clothing and accessories that you no longer wear, or can no longer fit in your closet, but are still in MINT condition, we will hang and she will take them away for resale.
The journey starts with my first visit to your temple aka closet. I will decide what stays, what goes. Then the real fun begins. After some conversation we will decide together as a team what your needs are and more specifically what type of clothing and accessories best fit into your lifestyle. Additionally, we can evaluate your needs in terms of fitness, health and skin care, hair and beauty.
Let’s go shopping !! If you are busy at work, we can go on the weekend, evenings or I can do the leg work. If not we can create a game plan of where you like to go, budget for spending, etc.
My fees are $150 per hour
2 hour minimum
I look forward to working with you!!
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- Submit an event
06/08/2013 Picture This! Saturday Story T
06/12/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/14/2013 Stroller Tours at Katonah Muse
06/15/2013 FALL OPEN HOUSE IN SPRING!
06/15/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/19/2013 MHAs Get On Your Mat For Ment
06/19/2013 Get on Your Mat for Mental Hea
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4148 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3284 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know3004 views