Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of GreyPosted by Stacy
If you haven’t read Fifty Shades of Grey, you are part of a small minority. Someone told me today that her father-in-law is even reading it. It seems that everyone is enamored with the romance of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
I am not in the habit of reading erotica, but this trilogy makes it seem okay, even for Westchester county. Besides the erotica there was plenty of romance that kept my attention.
The other night, I was at The Moderne Barn in Armonk NY with a bevy of beauties to discuss the merits of Fifty Shades of Grey .
The craze is sweeping bedrooms from Manahattan to Westchester according to CBS2 . I should know. They came to my house to talk about it. Click here to see the video
Its truly difficult to discuss these books without discussing he “toys” that go along with it.
The next day we took a ride to the Romantic Depot in Elmsford NY looking for the accessories mentioned above,
but the store was sold out!!!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk (stacyknows.com)
- Fifty Shades of Grey (A review) (apromontoryfirst.wordpress.com)
- Some Fifty to celebrate… (bookishtemptations.wordpress.com)
- Fifty Shades Books Take New York (myfoxny.com)
3 Comments »
Leave a comment
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4140 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3283 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2997 views