SheSpeaks & Biolage Kiss Dry GoodbyePosted by Stacy
SheSpeaks and Biolage have teamed up on the exciting new Kiss Dry Goodbye Salon Program that will send women to the salon to receive special hair care product and salon service offers. Better yet, they can bring their friends with them and get even bigger discounts on salon services.
Just in time for the summer, participating members will receive complimentary products (valued at over $30) from the Biolage hydrathérapie line that’s been newly reformulated to include aloe vera and passion fruit.
Please note that this program requires that participants visit a participating salon. Go to http://bitly.com/e835pj to see the full list of participating salons.
About the Biolage hydrathérapie line:
Taking inspiration from the Rainforest’s ever-replenishing Moisture Cycle, Biolage new technology hydrathérapie continuously moisturizes hair to help stop the dehydration cycle with the Anti-Dry Care of Aloe + Passion Fruit.
Members will receive…
• Two complimentary products (shampoo and masque) from the Biolage hydrathérapie line on their first visit (valued at over $30)
• Discounts off salon services for up to four visits during the program
• Discounts on the purchase of any two Biolage hair care products for up to four visits during the program
When Members head to the salon with their friends…they’ll all receive a bigger discount on salon services!
No one likes a discount in a salon as much as me. This is an amazing opportunity that I wish was available here in Westchester. It’s not unfortunately so I’m sharing it with you in hopes that you can take advantage of it.
I will receive a product sample to thank me for sharing this with you. All opinions remain mine and mine alone.
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4134 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3282 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3205 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2994 views