Just 13 Of The Many Reasons To Shop At KD Studio in KatonahPosted by Stacy
2. Expert makeup artistry – with over 25 years of combined experience their team of makeup artists will not only make you feel pretty, you will absolutely glow. We also specialize in airbrush makeup artistry.
3. Hourglass – one of the finest makeup brands available on the market today. Exclusive to Barney’s, Sephora and kd studio. Hourglass’ primer makes your skin look flawless by filling in your pores to perfection. Apply the tinted moisturizer or foundation over top of the primer and your skin will look as smooth as a baby’s bum. Hot off the press – Hourglass’ new Aura lip and cheek stains are in a class by themselves.
4. TokyoMilk – a fun brand of fragrance, soap, bath bubbles, solid perfume and hand crème. The scents are fresh, clean and modern and the packaging is so pretty you’ll be tempted not to open them up!
5. Lidarmeme – an all natural brand of handmade skincare by Indie Lee, a South Salem resident. The products have a cult following – the soaps are gentle, the balm will heal cuticles, rough elbows and heels, the body scrub smells so good you’ll want to eat it. It’s body care that’s good for you while being good to your skin.
6. Butter London – the best nail polish in the industry today. It has no toluene, no formaldehyde and no dbp. This was the only nail polish used at the recent Fashion Week n New York City. There is a chic and inspiring color for any season or any mood.
7. Best spa treatments in Westchester – we have an inviting spa room and offer the best spa services in Westchester County. Our estheticians Robin Queen andSimi Roofeh both have over 25 years of experience and are Best of Westchester winners. Our wonderful facials range from $90 and up and we offer a full range of waxing and threading services, as well.
8. Airbrush tanning – our airbrush tanning solution has a mixture of all sorts of natural ingredients including brown sugar, beet juice and aloe vera. You will leave looking naturally sun kissed and enjoy that golden glow for a full week.
9. Gorgeous home accessories – our chic pillows, mirrors, throws, vintage furniture. lamps and metallic cow hide rugs are some of the many beautiful home décor items we sell at kd studio. Why redecorate, when you can refresh your home with a few new and inspiring items.
10. Skincare – we have researched the best of the beauty industry to bring our customers skin care that is results driven, but also kind to the body. REN – an amazing line from England that is paraben and sulfate free and offers some of the most innovative skin care options available on the market today. Jurlique – all ingredients are grown on the Jurlique farm in Australia and are certified organic. Jurlique is a popular line of skin care for its gentle and pure organic ingredients.Darphin – one of the finest lines in skin care from Paris. Darphin is a paraben free, botanical based skin care line rich with essential oils.
11. Handmade Accessories – we believe in supporting the arts and local artists, so we are proud to carry handmade hand bags, scarves and jewelry from local artisans.
12. Just chill – we believe our customers are our friends and we believe you should be able to enjoy experiencing our store without any sales pressure whatsoever.
13. the wipes… – you know, those wipes. Sweet Spot is another one of our many products that have a cult following. The intimate wipes, washes and sprays leave you feeling ph balanced and totally feeling fresh.
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- Submit an event
06/08/2013 Picture This! Saturday Story T
06/12/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/14/2013 Stroller Tours at Katonah Muse
06/15/2013 FALL OPEN HOUSE IN SPRING!
06/15/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/19/2013 MHAs Get On Your Mat For Ment
06/19/2013 Get on Your Mat for Mental Hea
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4149 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3285 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know3004 views