IntenSati at B EastPosted by Stacy
Yesterday, I tried Intensati (the name is a blend of “intention” plus “sati,” or “mindfulness” in Sanskrit)
at B East in Amagansett, taught by the very energetic and inspiring Natalia Petrzela . It is a mix of aerobics, kickboxing and yoga. Simple aerobic moves, while shout positive affirmations make this inspirational workout a must do for absolutely everyone. I highly recommend it. It left me exhilarated, smiling and raring to take on the rest of my day. 11 hours later, wow, my legs really feel it. The positive affirmations absolutely distracted me from my usual “I’m bored, tired, out of breath” or whatever. Really a great workout and a spirit lifter . Words such as , focus, gratitude, champion, and faith stay with you all day long.
If you’re looking for a feel-good start to your day, this class has got it. If you’re struggling with depression or going through a rough patch, intenSati may provide you the boost of confidence you need to get back on a positive path.
This class fills quickly so book your spot now!!!!
- Class Act: The IntenSati Method (fitsugar.com)
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4141 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3284 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2998 views