10 May, 2011
Another Reason to Love CucumbersPosted by Stacy
Cottage cheese is great when it’s on top of berries, not on your thighs. Here is a way to break down those dimples.,
How to Prevent Cellulite
From a nutrition standpoint, the best way to prevent future cellulite is to eat foods lower in fat and calories that don’t contain chemical preservatives. Foods high in lecithin including tomatoes, cauliflower, oranges, spinach, apples, and iceberg lettuce are great for your dermal cells and reducing the appearance of cellulite . If you’re in a pinch, grab some cucumbers! Instead of eating them, slice them up and rub them directly on your cellulite. This causes the collagen in your skin to tighten so your bumps aren’t as visible . Don’t forget to stay hydrated — water flushes toxic waste from the body to help prevent cellulite from occurring in the first place.
- 5 Things: Cellulite (fitsugar.com)
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4132 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3282 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3205 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2989 views