Brunch at the Moderne BarnPosted by Stacy
I started with the Organic Cucumber Vodka Heirloom Tomato Bloody Mary. Mr. Livanos the owner of the Moderne Barne along with Molyvos, Oceana and City Limits Diner told me how he goes out to the Northfork of Long island to pick the tomatoes and actually makes the Tomato juice himself.
The Stuffed French Toast was insane. The chef told me in infuses the bread with Nutella and Marscapone cheese. topped with carmelized bananas, lemon butter and Vermont maple syrup.
Next, we sampled the Vegetarian Fritatta, Scrambled Eggs, Applewood Bacon, Rosemary Sea Salt Fries which were amazing, and if that wasn’t enough the Bagels and Lox.
This was no ordinary Bagels and Lox. I can only describe it as bagel and lox combined with eggs benedict. Moderne Barne smokes their own salmon.
I am in love with the yogurt, served with house made granola, fresh fruit and honey. I know that I will be thinking about this meal every Sunday morning .
Now you have another reason to go to the Moderne Barn. Go check it out this Sunday.
430 Bedford Road (Route 22)
Armonk, NY 10504
- Dinner With The J-E-T-S to Benefit the Make A Wish Foundation (stacyknows.com)
- Sunday Brunch: Vegetarian Homemade Bagel Egg and Cheese Sandwich Recipe (momblognetwork.com)
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4132 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3282 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3205 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know2990 views