10 Places In Westchester County I Haven’t Been But Want To GoPosted by Stacy
1.Blue Hill at Stone Barns- its been on my list forever. Every foodie I know in Westchester has told me Its a must go. So I’m going.
3. Luv2Bfit and Susan Blake Jewelry- 480 Mains st . Armonk. My friend and fitness guru Patty Palmieri has teamed up with jewelry desinger Susan Blake . The store is opening up any day now located next to Lilies and Lace. If I know Patty and I do, this store we be chocked full of not only great exercise clothes to work and go out in , but it will have great accessories for you and your home. The Susan Blake Fine Jewelry Collection is taking a fresh approach to casual elegance with their new 18kt gold and diamond collections. Classic shapes and subtle patterns fashioned with a modern twist highlight this handcrafted collection, each piece a new classic that is destined to become tomorrow’s keepsakes. Susan Blake pieces bring versatility to the jewelry wardrobe of the modern woman by focusing on simple sophistication for everyday. Effortlessly satisfying the modern woman’s desire for both rare beauty and ultimate wear ability.
7. Frank Pepe’s Pizza-Pepe’s originated the New Haven-style thin-crust apizza (closely related to Neapolitan-style Italian pizza) which he baked in a coal-fired brick oven. The clam pie is calling my name . Nobody really knows how the clam pie got started . It is Pepe’s signature dish. Try it with bacon; fans say it tastes like clams casino, only better. I tried to go when they first opened but the line was to long. I wonder if the line has calmed down. I doubt it.
9.Bikram Yoga of Yorktown Heights- Not sure why I am intrigued by doing yoga in a 104 degree room, but I am. It must be all the benefits I have heard about. Number one being weight loss.
10. Rockefeller State Park Preseve-My husband claims , this is the most beautiful park in the county, and he knows beauty. He claims he used to ride horses there, that I’d have to see. Approximately 30 miles from the hustle and bustle of New York City, the Preserve is an idyllic spot for strolling, jogging, horseback riding, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. With 180 recorded species of birds and its IBA (Important Bird Area) designation by the National Audubon Society, the Preserve is a must visit area for birders.
- Are You A Westchester Foodie? (stacyknows.blogspot.com)
- Michelle Obama Hosts Farm-To-Table Lunch At Stone Barns Center For Food & Agriculture (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
Subscribe for Newsletter
Stay In The Know
Keep In The Know
What You Want To Know!
- Submit an event
06/08/2013 Picture This! Saturday Story T
06/12/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/14/2013 Stroller Tours at Katonah Muse
06/15/2013 FALL OPEN HOUSE IN SPRING!
06/15/2013 Summer Saturdays at Katonah Mu
06/19/2013 MHAs Get On Your Mat For Ment
06/19/2013 Get on Your Mat for Mental Hea
- I’m Reading 50 Shades of Grey and So Is Everyone else in Armonk35766 views
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Ten Reasons Golf Is Better than Sex4149 views
- Real Housewives of Westchester Might Just Be A Reality3285 views
- Save Your Marriage More Reasons to Read 50 Shades of Grey3207 views
- Stacy Doesn’t Know3004 views